The Poznań-Nottingham Number Theory Day is taking place 13th of May 2009 at the Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science of Adam Mickiewicz University. The first conference of the series was held in Nottingham on 16th of April 2008.
- 10.15-11 Alina Cojocaru (Chicago & MPI)
"Serre curves in one-parameter families"
- 11.15-12 Konstantin Ardakov (Nottingham)
"Euler characteristics of p-torsion Iwasawa modules"
- 12.15-13 Bogdan Szydło (Poznań)
"Products of Hecke L-functions of holomorphic cusp forms"
- 15.15-16 Kâzim Büyükboduk (Stanford & MPI)
"Euler systems of rank r and Kolyvagin systems"
- 16.15-17 Matthew Morrow (Nottingham)
- 17.30-18.15 Yoichi Uetake (Poznań)
"Scattering theory for automorphic forms related to the Dirichlet series"
- (around 19.00) conference dinner, downtown.